Friday, December 22, 2017

Unique Sheep Bright & Bold Advent Calendar - Days 20, 21 & 22


I have been remiss in my posting.  Day 20 finished up the gradiance, and Days 21 & 22 brought some more bright and bold colors into the mix.  At this point I'm thinking about making an Option B Adventurous Wrap using the speckled and solid colors.  I think I can get three triangles out of the 12 skeins, with some careful planning.  I have not found that the two triangles make a very wearable shawl.  The Ombre set will probably become another Celadon.

1.  Sapphire
2.  Salt Water Blueberries
3.  Tart Heart
4.  Salt Water Strawberries
5.  Sun Porch
6.  Salt Water Bananas
7 - 12.  Compassion Ombre
13.  Tropical Teal
14.  Salt Water Key Lime
15 - 20.  Bright & Bold Gradiance
21.  Salt Water Mangoes
22.  Salsa Dance

I'm not sure what to do yet with the gradiance set.  It is very bright and bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment