Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tea Party Celadon - Skein 3 Done

Being all caught up with my Craftvent knitting meant that I could work on another project, so I finished up skein 3 on my Tea Party Celadon shawl.  I like these shawls because they really show off the yarns.  I wore my Hurricane Watch Myndie this past Friday to work as a scarf/shawl and I really like the colors.  At one point I had it around my shoulders and I just knotted the ends together to keep it in place and the color combination of the knot was just lovely.  I may end up doing more of these kinds of shawls for my Unique Sheep Advent Calendar skeins, just because they are super easy to knit and they let the yarn be the star.

Pattern:  Celadon by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep  Rare Breed and Sparkle
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment