Saturday, December 2, 2017

Ambah Advent 2017 - Day 2

Here is my Day 2 Box - Salt Water Blueberries.
And here it is knit up.  I know that some folks opened all of their advent packages and re-ordered their skeins, but I am just going to trust The Unique Sheep and knit them in the order they came in.  I know it will be beautiful.

The really exciting development is that I sent Ambah the files that I had created for both options of this pattern and she has added them to the pattern on Ravelry - so everyone buying the pattern will have them.  The files contain line-by-line knitting instructions with the color changes and stitch counts.  I create them to pull into knitCompanion so I have completely stress free knitting.  I am so pleased that she took me up on my offer.

Pattern:  Adventurous Wrap by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Advent Calendar
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment