Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bright & Bold Shawl - Body Done

We have just returned from our annual trip to Florida to visit Bruce's Mom.  The trip lasts 4 days, two of which are driving down and back.  I always make sure that I have plenty of knitting to get me through the trip.  My step-daughter and sister-in-law also knit, so for much of the visit we have our knitting out.  I worked on this shawl on the trip down and finished up the body on our first day of visiting.  The trip down went late into the night (we always end up getting a late start on the trip down and usually don't make it to our hotel until close to midnight).  I used my Beam 'n Read lamp to keep knitting until we got there.  It worked quite well and didn't bother Bruce.  Now I have to get yarn for the knit on border.  I have an email in to Kelly of the Unique Sheep with some ideas, so we'll see what she comes back with.

Pattern:  Over the Moon by Vicki Mikulak
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Bright & Bold Advent Calendar 2017
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment