Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Adventurous Wrap - Take Two

As you may recall, this past weekend my Advent Calendar yarn informed me that it wanted to be something else, probably several somethings else.  I may still get an option B wrap out of a dozen of the skeins, but I don't have the C1 yarn I need yet so I have been focusing on other projects and ogling all the progress pictures in the ADVENTurous KAL thread on Ravelry.  I found myself really wanting to do a fade, but I checked some of the kits that are available on line and none of them grabbed me.  Then, this morning, as I was making a cup of tea I heard a yarny whisper.  I turned and spied a neat little pyramid of yarn in my recent acquisitions to be stashed pile.  What's this? A 6-skein fade I had recently purchased from Zen Yarn Garden just because it struck a chord with no real project in mind other than, another Ambah perhaps.
When I get through the 6 colors I'll figure out what I want to do next, maybe work them over again in the same order, or in reverse order.  We'll see what the yarn tells me when I get there.

Pattern:  Adventurous Wrap by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering - Magical Dye Pot F-series
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment