Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Craftvent 2017 Days 4 & 5

Yesterday I didn't feel up to blogging.  I've been nursing a head cold and spent most of yesterday dong some mindless computer work at home.  I didn't even pick up my knitting until later in the afternoon.  The Day 4 drawer revealed a needle sizer - always a useful tool.  This one is from Addi.  I love Addi needles, and use them almost exclusively.  I have several click interchangeable sets, which work great, as long as you make sure you get a secure lock between the needle and the cable.
The Day 5 drawer revealed a set of stitch markers.  I don't often use stitch markers, but there are times that they are absolutely invaluable - such as when you're casting on lots and lots of stitches and don't want to lose count.  I've been putting these back into the drawers for safe keeping.  I may need another notions bag to put them all in.


No comments:

Post a Comment