Monday, December 11, 2017

Craftvent 2017 - Days 8-11

I've also been very neglectful of my Jimmy Beans Craftvent calendar.  I've been opening the drawers, but not much else.  The Day 8 drawer revealed the next color of yarn.  This is Dream in Color Smooshy and is for section 2 of the pattern, but I haven't finished section 1 yet, although I did work on it some yesterday after finishing my Adventurous Wrap.
The Day 9 drawer revealed two sets of stitch stoppers.  I've never used these before, but will have to try them out.
The Day 10 drawer revealed Washi tape, for marking your place on your printed out pattern.  I so rarely print patterns anymore now that I mostly work in knitCompanion.
The Day 11 drawer revealed the next mini-skein of yarn.  Manos del Uruguay Alegria.  I guess I need to get knitting on this pattern.




No comments:

Post a Comment