Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maria's Diadem - Charts C, D & E

And the beginning of the border.  I finished Charts C and D on Sunday, and almost made it through Chart E.  I finished up the last two rows of Chart E on Monday and started the knit on border.  The border is an easy pattern to memorize, although I keep the chart out as a safety net.  This picture was taken with the flash, so you can really see the lace, as well as the variegation in the color of the yarn.  I should be able to finish this up this week, and then I can get back to my Fickle-Zen Mystery KAL #2, and the current Light and Dark Lace Club Mystery KAL.  Plus I have to finish up my Hibernia socks.  I have a little extra time for those, the next club shipment was delayed.  The exciting news on that club is that I won a prize!  It is the first time that I have ever won anything, so I am way excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment