Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Wing Shawlette

The patterns for the third installment of the Knitterati sock club were released yesterday.  This time the shawlette is the pattern and the sock is the mystery.  This is the first chart of the shawlette, Little Wing.  I am continuing my tradition of using a Zen Yarn Garden yarn for one of the projects.  This is Zen Yarn Garden Squooshy, 80/20 superwash merino/nylon in color Icarus, a recent Art Walk Sock Yarn club shipment.

When I was coming back downstairs after taking this photo, I noticed an arachnid intruder on the door frame of the door that leads into the garage.
I put him outside.  That light green on the door frame is the color that the living room was painted when we moved in.  The first thing I did was paint the living room yellow, but I never got around to painting the door or the door frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment