I'll bet you thought that I had forgotten all about these socks. They have been languishing, but they have not been forgotten, although I am thankful for the delay in the next shipment as it gives me time to finish these. I did modify the pattern a little. The pattern has the cabling continuing all of the way down the top of the foot and into the toe. The final decreases in the cable pattern are actually incorporated into the toe decreases. I decided I didn't want to do that so I only did a single repeat of each of the last 2 charts, doing lifted increases to compensate for the decreases in the final chart. I finished the sock off with a traditional rounded toe.