Monday, May 28, 2012

Knitterati Mystery Sock - Clue 1

As promised, here is the first clue of the Knitterati Mystery Socks.  A nice, easy pattern, so far.  I do like toe-up socks.  I think it is because of the cast on.  It really is magic.  And I do it without a knot.  I like to knit socks two at a time, just because you don't end up with the one sock blues, but I still don't do them simultaneously on the same needle (magic loop style).  That just confuses me.  I have to do them in stages.  A couple of years ago I knit a sideways pullover with a boat neck, where you knit the sleeve then split for the body, and I knit both front and back simultaneously and kept losing track of which side I was on.

Pattern:  It's a mystery, by Janel Laidman
Yarn:  Little Red Bicycle Boneshaker Blue Faced Leicester Sock
Needles:  US 1, (2.25mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment