Sunday, April 29, 2012

Maria's Diadem - Chart B

I need to finish this up before Bead & Button, which is in just over a month, and to free up my magnetic board for another project.  I love the way the color is working out.  This design really looks good in darker yarns.  This morning I gathered up all of my left over Zen Yarn Garden yarns and put them in a zip lock bag together.  I need to figure out something to do with the leftovers.  Such lovely yarn should not just languish away, hidden in the left over pile.

One thing that I did learn while I was working on this yesterday is that I really should not try to knit lace when I have a migraine, even if the Excedrin Migraine is keeping the pain at bay.  Even with a design that I have knit twice before I was making mistakes.  But I persevered, because there really wasn't another project that I wanted to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment