Saturday, April 7, 2012

African Violets Pullover - Finished!

I finally finished up this pullover.  It fits pretty darn well, too.  I like the modifications that I have made to the pattern with the shoulder shaping.  I think on the next one I will start the body a little bit earlier though, the arm hole is a little long.  This is certainly the tamest pullover that I have made from the Fiesta Yarns, I'll try not to let that happen again.  Colors rule!

Yarn - Fiesta Yarns Boomerang in African Violet, 3 skeins
Needles - size 5 and 6 (3.75 mm and 4 mm)
Pattern from Sweater Wizard Software, top down raglan with modified shoulder and neck shaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment