Saturday, April 21, 2012

Le Petit Prince - Mystery Shawl - Finished!

I love this shape of shawl.  I may even make a second one with my Luxe gradiance set in Silverlode with the silver-lined beads.  Non-conformist that I am, I did no transition rows.

We have had our first skink of the season in the house, but my cat Jasmine did not bring it in.  Apparently it wandered in on its own when the door to the garage did not get closed after Jasmine came in from one of her hunting expeditions.  I spotted it in the corner of the room behind one of our floor lamps.  It was very cute.  I caught it and put it back out in the garage.  I did call Jasmine to get her to come and do her job, but she arrived on the scene too late.

Pattern:  The Little Prince by Janine Le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Love Spoken Here
Needles:  US size 5, 3.75mm

No comments:

Post a Comment