Sunday, April 15, 2012

Le Petit Prince - Mystery Shawl - Clue 5

I took my time on this clue and even started another simple shawl this weekend (a la Tart Berries & Honey) using up the leftovers of the yarn.  This clue had two color transitions, but mine were simple without all of the transition rows (most of the clue would have been transition rows).  I am considering knitting another version of this shawl in my set of Silverlode in Luxe with silver-lined beads (unless I find some other pattern on Ravelry that I think will do justice to the colors).  There is only one more clue left, which makes me both happy and sad.  I do so enjoy The Unique Sheep mystery knit alongs.  I really need to get back to my Little Mermaid shawl.  I wasn't sure about the yarn that I selected, but the more I think about it, the more I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment