Friday, December 23, 2016

Lion's Mane Cowl - Three Sections Done

I finished up the third section this morning.  You can already see the effect of the increasing needle size, mostly in the increase in the circumference, although you can see it in the stitch size if you look for it.  I think this one will need a gentle blocking to keep the texture.  This next section starts the increases, I will probably put it on a longer cord when I finish the fourth section and before I start the fifth section.  I used up all of my first skein and started on the second skein during this section - the gradiance is subtle so the change is not easily spotted.


Pattern:  Lion's Mane Cowl by Amy Loberg
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Sushi Socks in Sunny Side Up
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm), US 6 (4.0 mm), US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment