Sunday, December 11, 2016

Craftvent 2016 - Day 11

There was yarn in the drawer today - color 6 - so I was able to complete another repeat of Section 1.  I was disappointed to find a knot in my mini skein of Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20.  I didn't feel like dealing with it, so I didn't.  I left it in.  I don't usually leave knots in my knitting, but with the texture of this one I figured it wouldn't be noticeable.

Pattern:  2016 Craftvent Shawl by Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs and Yarn
Yarn:
Color 1 - MJ Yarns Sophistisock in Cerulean Twilight
Color 2 - Baah La Jolla in Maldives
Color 3 - Lorna’s Laces Solemate in Pewter
Color 4 - Sweet Georgia Touch Love Sock in Ultraviolet
Color 5 - Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 in Jakey
Color 6 - Koigu KPM in 2405
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment