Sunday, December 4, 2016

Craftvent 2016 Day 4

I almost forgot to open the drawer this morning, but when I did, there was the second ball of yarn, and a card with useful knitting definitions on it.  I also noticed a slip of paper peaking out of the center of the ball.  I gave it a little tug and low and behold, there was the yarn information!  Sweet!  Not having that information was really bothering me.  How was I supposed to set up a project page on Ravelry?  I pulled the first ball out of the project bag, poked a finger into the center of the ball and fished out the slip of paper that was hiding in there.  It looks to be printed on that thermal paper sometimes used for credit card receipts.

And here is the shawl knitted as far as I can go without color 3.

Pattern:  2016 Craftvent Shawl by Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs and Yarn
Yarn:
Color 1 - MJ Yarns Sophistisock in Cerulean Twilight
Color 2 - Baah La Jolla in Maldives
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment