Saturday, March 30, 2013

Treasure Island Cape - Clue 3 Done!

All week long I have been waiting impatiently for the next clue to come out.  I even took this project to work with me on Friday and knit two rows during a telecon.  This is the first time I have been so excited about one of the mystery knit alongs.  I love the yarn, love the colors, love the pattern, love the fact that I'm making a cape out of it.  But now I am done with this clue and have to wait until next Friday for Clue 4 to come out.  I don't know what to do with myself.  And it isn't even as if there aren't lots of other things that I could be doing, I just don't feel like doing any of them.

Pattern:  Treasure Island Octagonal Shawl by Janine le Cras, converted into an Octagonal Cape by me
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Tranquility
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

I did manage to get a better photo of my Little Mermaid shawl.  I took the other photo on a cloudy day.  Here is one that definitely shows off the colors of the yarn far better.


No comments:

Post a Comment