Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Little Mermaid - Clue 6 Done!

Clue 6 was a repeat of Clue 4 - lace lattice, so it was pretty easy and fairly quick.  I am liking the colors, but with the Ling I am finding it harder to read my lace.  I don't know if it is the fineness of the yarn, the tight twist, or the silk content, but the stitches slide against each other and distort easily, making it harder to tell what is going on.  It will be very interesting to see how it blocks out, and see if I made any mistakes.  I might have, the spines between the sections are sometimes hard to spot, so I may have missed a yarn over or two, but I am not going to worry about it.  Just two more clues to go.

Pattern: The Little Mermaid by Janine le Cras
Yarn: The Unique Sheep Ling in Bliss
Needle: US 3 (3.25 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment