Saturday, March 2, 2013

Kaleidoscope - Both Blocks Done!

I have really been on a crochet kick lately, burning through my backlog of Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club blocks.  Of course, I have lots of other club backlogs to work through, but this is going to be my year for it.  I am cutting way back on my yarn purchases this year.  Not that it will be much of a hardship, my stash has definitely reached the point where it exceeds my life expectancy, as well as my ready storage capacity, for both yarn and finished objects.

I am almost done with the blocks.  I am over half way finished with the second block of the next set, which is the final set in Verve that I have in my stash, and then there are three sets in Sushi Socks to do.  No word on the March block yet, so I posted a message on Ravelry.

Here is a shot of the second block.  The Conch has a nice subtle variation to it.

Pattern:  Kaleidoscope by Donna Kay Lacey, April 2012 Unique Sheep Crochet Block
Yarn:  Verve in Conch and Turquoise
Hook:  2.75 mm


No comments:

Post a Comment