Thursday, March 7, 2013

Royal Romance - One Block Done!

And after I finished the second Winter Laurel block I immediately worked up the first block in the next set in my queue.  This is Royal Romance by Melinda Miller, the July 2011 Unique Sheep Crochet Block, also in Sushi Socks in Kate and Irish Lace.  Just to show you how little I follow certain things, it actually took me a little while to realize that this was for a certain Royal Wedding that happened last year.  That central motif was really a lot of fun to work up, and it worked up very quickly.  My block was coming out a bit on the large side, so instead of doing a second round of triple crochet I did the last round in double crochet.

Pattern:  Royal Romance by Melinda Miller, July 2011 Unique Sheep Crochet Block
Yarn:  Sushi Socks in Kate and Irish Lace
Hook:  2.75 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment