Sunday, March 3, 2013

Grand Banks - Both Blocks Done!

I finished both blocks yesterday, a record for me.  These are the August 2012 Unique Sheep Crochet Blocks, Grand Banks by Margaret MacInnis in Verve in Storm Cloud and Silver Lining.  This finishes up the blocks in Verve.  I started the first set of blocks in Sushi Socks last night.

Pattern:  Grand Banks by Margaret MacInnis, August 2012 Unique Sheep Crochet Block
Yarn:  Verve in Storm Cloud and Silver Lining
Hook:  2.75 mm

Here are shots of the individual blocks:
And here are all of the Verve blocks.  These last blocks are just a little smaller than the rest.  I will probably do a round of half-double crochet, I just haven't decided if I want to use the same color as the previous round, or go with the contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment