Saturday, December 22, 2012

Robin Hood Mystery Shawl - Clue 5 Done!

It's been a quiet week here, mostly just wishing for the week to end and looking forward to some much needed time off.  I did start another knitting project this week, but haven't gotten any pictures of it yet.  This morning I put it aside and finished up Clue 5.  I didn't have much to do, knit Clue 6 on the right hand side until the skein change and then go back and finish up Clue 5 on the left hand side.  A lot of  folks are doing extra repeats of some of the motifs to make the shawl longer, but I am not.  I am looking forward to making another crescent shaped shawl with the left overs.

Pattern:  Robin Hood by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Ardent
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment