Saturday, December 8, 2012

Robin Hood Mystery Shawl - Clue 1 Done!

I am a little late to the party on this mystery shawl.  Clue 4 came out yesterday and I am just now finishing up Clue 1.  This is the latest Unique Sheep Mystery knit along, Robin Hood, once again designed by Janine le Cras.  This is a rectangular shawl that starts out with this central spine and is then knit outward from both sides.  The instructions call for winding each skein into two roughly equal balls so that you can work both sides at the same time.  I didn't want to split up my skeins, nor did I really want to work from both ends of the yarn balls so I waited until several clues had come out and at least one transition had been made (the second transition occurs in Clue 4) figuring that maybe I would work one side until I was done with that ball and then work the other side.  That way I would still be working on both sides more or less at the same time.  We'll see how it goes.

Pattern:  Robin Hood by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Ardent
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment