Sunday, December 9, 2012

Robin Hood Mystery Shawl - Clue 2 Done!

The top of the picture shows Clue 2, the bottom of the picture is Clue 2 and Clue 3 up to the point where I switched to the next skein.  So that is how the rest of the shawl will go.  I will knit the clues on one side until I switch to the next skein and then I will go back and knit the next clue on the other side.  It is a little bit of a pain, two needles, two balls of yarn, but so far it has been manageable.  Switching to the next skein is easy as I no longer do transition rows, I just match the colors of the two skeins and work with both strands together for a little while and then drop the old and continue on with the new.

Pattern:  Robin Hood by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Ardent
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment