Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mariposa Tee KAL - Clue 1 Done

This is the latest offering of Fickle Knitter (Michelle Miller) and Zen Yarn Garden.  I was going to sit this one out, there was the possibility of furloughs looming and I really felt that I needed to cut back on my spending.  But then the furloughs were delayed and the number of days reduced and there was this last lonely extra set of yarn, so I gave in to temptation.  Of course by procrastinating I am late to the game and all of the clues are actually out, but I will do them as they were released.

The yarn is Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Worsted, one of my absolute favorite yarns to knit with, the color is Carnival.  I am glad that I waited because I really couldn't decide what color to pick, and by waiting that decision was made for me and I am really happy with the colors in this yarn.

Pattern:  Mariposa Tee by Michelle Miller
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Worsted in Carnival
Needles:  US 8 (5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment