Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Beyonce" Structured Tee - Front Done

I finished the front up last night.  It really didn't take long, and it didn't use near as much yarn as I thought it would.  I was actually a little nervous about running out of yarn after finishing up the back, but that scoop neck really cuts down on the yarn usage.  The front is not dry yet, so no more progress on this until the weekend (at the earliest), because tomorrow Clue 4 of Treasure Island comes out!

I have decided to undo the shoulders and redo them with short row shaping so I can do a three needle bind off to join them, but that should be easy - only 16 stitches per shoulder.  I took a picture of the back pinned to my dress maker dummy so you can see how va-va-va-voom this top is going to be when finished.

Pattern:  "Beyonce" Structured Tee - S. Charles Collezione
Yarn:  S. Charles Collezione Nepal
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment