Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mariposa Tee - Clue 2 Done

This project took a back seat for a few days while I worked on Clue 2 of my Two Roads Mystery KAL, but after seeing all of the finished Tees on Ravelry I was inspired to get back to it and dragged it out of my work bag.  I finished up Clue 2 this morning while listening to a telecon at work.  I keep making mistakes on this one.  I think it is a combination of the dark/variegated yarn and the placement of the lace panels on the sides of the Tee.  For some reason there just seems to be a lot to keep track of, and I keep getting distracted.  But I made it through clue 2 and I don't think I made any mistakes that I didn't catch.

Pattern:  Mariposa Tee by Michelle Miller
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Worsted in Carnival
Needles:  US 8 (5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment