Saturday, November 4, 2023

Llif - Cast On!

Back in July I had cast on the Ribline Vest by Purl Soho, but I really was not loving the pattern with this yarn, so in September I frogged it and went looking for another pattern to knit.  I quickly settled on a cabled vest pattern:  Llif by Theresa Shingler.  I finally cast on the new pattern this past week.  I have completed the ribbing and have started the cabling.  My only complaint is that the cabling does not grow organically from the ribbing, but I think there would have to be some pretty major changes to make that happen.  I might play around with it before I go further.  I think you might even want to start by changing the ribbing.

Pattern:  Llif by Theresa Shingler
Yarn:  Purl Soho Plenty
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment