Sunday, November 12, 2023

Advertence - Clue 10 Done!

I finished up Clue 10 this morning.  I actually finished it up yesterday in the early afternoon, but when I took a photo of it I noticed a mistake about half way through the clue, so I ripped it back and reknit it.  I would start on Clue 11, but my cat Jezebel has just settled herself on it.
She often photo bombs my knitting, but this time she arrived just a little too late.  I had taken the photo and folded the piece up and had just gathered it up when I heard a little “mrr” behind me.  She looked a little disappointed, so when she saw an opportunity to curl up on it on the daybed she took it.  She does like my knitted, and crocheted, objects, and all folded up like this it is especially cushy.

Pattern:  Advertence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Mirage Sport
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment