Sunday, November 5, 2023

Advertence - Clue 9 Done!

I finally finished up Clue 9 yesterday, but not in time for the drawings for clues 7, 8 and 9.  But that’s okay.  I am a tad behind.  Clue 10 dropped last month, and Clue 11 will be dropping this week.  The biggest challenge on the knitting at this point is that the colors on the charts are the reverse of mine - the light color is my dark yarn and the dark color is my light yarn - and the human brain just has a hard time with that.  It does make a very nice lap blanket while I’m working on it.  The multi-color ones are very pretty, but I really like my two tone one.  The dark color is actually a very subtle gradient, which will be seen when it is all laid out.

Pattern:  Advertence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Mirage Sport in Dramatic Hues and Purple Chive
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment