Friday, June 3, 2022

Elora - Six Colors Done

I finished up my sixth color yesterday.  I had divided it into two approximately equal balls when I caked it and did an amazing job in dividing it - the place where I switched to the next skein was within a few inches on both sleeves.  I did end up working both sleeves simultaneously, working a row on each sleeve before advancing in knitCompanion.  Once I started working in the round I reset the chart and added all of the decreases in so it will prompt me when I get to the correct row.  I have already started working my seventh color.  I did not bother dividing the ball into two, I am working from both ends.  With just a little care it is easy to avoid twisting and tangling.

Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng 
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment