Monday, June 20, 2022

Sulenkti - Section 2 Done

This is another pretty mindless knit and I’m enjoying my color choices.  The yarn has very nice drape and sheen.  The pattern does not provide stitch counts, and I haven’t really worried about it too much, but out of curiosity I figured out how many stitches I am supposed to have at the end of Section 2 and I am three stitches short.  I knew that I was off when I got into the last part with the slipped stitches, but I really didn’t worry about it as stitch count is not really that important for this shawl.  As long as you are doing the increases and decreases correctly most of the time missing one or two here or there is not really going to have much of an impact.  And who wants the stress of always worrying about stitch count?

Pattern:  Sulenkti by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Blossom Fingering
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment