Monday, June 20, 2022

Seascair Blanket - Ten Squares Done

I am still making progress on my mindless work knitting, and have completed ten of the gray squares.  I have four more squares to go.  I have the next skein caked up and cast on and have made progress on square eleven.  And yes, I do pull this out during meetings, even when I am in the office.  I remember years ago pulling my knitting out during a two week class, and one of the instructors wanted to call me out for it, but the other instructor told him it was fine.  Turned out that he was a crocheter and understood how knitting or crocheting something simple helps keep you focused.  I also used to knit during my seminar classes in graduate school.

Pattern:  Seascair Blanket by Carol Feller
Yarn:  Stolen Stitches Blasta
Needles:  US 6 (4.0 mm)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment