Thursday, June 9, 2022

Elora - Ten Colors Done

Having finished up the body I am now working on the collar.  As the collar is worked from the bottom up I am actually starting with the first skein of the set.  I am knitting them both at the same time on the same needle, working from both ends of the cake.  I was able to work 5.5 repeats of the lace pattern.  The pattern calls for 14 repeats, but I will probably end up with a few more than that.  I haven’t decided if I will graft the two pieces together or do a three needle bind off.  Based on the shoulder bind offs, a three needle bind off will not add much in the way of bulk, so it depends on how lazy I’m feeling when I get there.

Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment