Saturday, May 14, 2022

Nature’s Cathedral Vest - Finished!

My sister Liz’s birthday was last month, and I wanted to make her something.  We don’t usually do much for birthdays in my family, but I wanted to this year.  I had this yarn in my stash and had been thinking of making her a vest for a while.  Like me she gets cold easily.  So I cast this on last month and finished it up last weekend.  I would have finished it sooner but I had to finish up a test knit.  Now I just need to box it up and get it in the mail to her.

The yarn is Vega by SpaceCadet and the colorway is Nature’s Cathedral from the Space Monster Club.  I really like how this one blocked, the fabric is very soft and drapes nicely.  I have now made 10 of these vests.

Pattern:  Practically by Kelly Herdrich
Yarn:  Vega by SpaceCadet Yarns
Needle:  US 6 (4.0 mm)  

No comments:

Post a Comment