Friday, May 27, 2022

Elora - Two Colors Done

You can definitely see the line between the first and second colors, but not the second and third.  Interestingly enough, there is a better blending of the colors on the stockinette sections.  It all just depends on how the colors played out in the skein while I was knitting.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the colors blend and how it all comes out when it is blocked.  I am still moving forward with my method of just switching from one skein to the next when the one that I am working with runs out.  I have about twenty more rows to go on the body before I will be separating things for the armholes.  My third skein should get me pretty much to that point.

Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment