Sunday, May 22, 2022

Midnight Rose - Finished!

I finished this up Friday night and blocked it Saturday morning.  I did get a bit careless in the final Mosaic section and missed a decrease after I finished up the main patterning, which messed up my stitch count.  Unfortunately I somehow didn’t notice it until several rows later, so I had to tink back almost to the beginning of the “easy” part of the Mosaic.  I did take the opportunity to also switch to needles with a shorter cord as wrangling the longer cord was becoming just a bit annoying.  Blocking wasn’t too difficult.  It is always hard to get things perfect, but I think I did pretty well.  I always end up noticing the things that are off after I take the photo.  Sometimes I go back and fix them, sometimes I don’t.

Pattern:  Knit Love Shawl by Ambah O’Brien 
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 in Midnight Rose and Harvest Pear
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment