Sunday, May 29, 2022

Elora - Body Done!

I finished up the body this morning, binding off the shoulders as I finished up each side.  Now I just need to figure out the stitch count for picking up the stitches around the armholes for my top down seamless sleeves.  I use Barbara Walker’s book Knitting from the Top.  It is a very straightforward method that always guarantees that I end up with sleeves that fit.  I really like how the Ombré fade is working out so far.  I haven’t decided if I will divide up the skeins into two balls, or just work both sleeves simultaneously from the same ball.  I suspect I may go with the latter.  Both approaches have their pros and cons.


Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment