Sunday, May 29, 2022

Elora - Four Colors Done

I am pretty chuffed with how I divided up my fourth color as I only have about two yards left of the ball that I used for the back left, and only inches left on the fronts.  I did have 2.2 grams left of my third color after I worked the separation row where I cast off the underarm stitches.  That is the only left over yarn at this point.  When the balls started to get pretty small I pulled the one that I was sharing between the left and right fronts out and cut it in half, then I started knitting each section exclusively, ending each of them on the same pattern row.  With the fifth skein I will continue working each section separately until finished as I know that a single skein will easily work all three.  I will then join the shoulders with a three needle bind off and begin working the sleeves.

Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment