Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Trinus Shawl - Finished!

 

It has been a little while since I last posted.  I guess I’ve been busy.  Not quite sure on what.  Once I got into the mosaic it became fairly addicting.  The only headache was juggling the three cakes of yarn.  This was a fun knit and I’m happy to say that my mistakes were minimal and usually quickly caught so there wasn’t much tinking going on.  I was a bit worried about the I-cord edging being too tight (I did try to keep it relaxed), but it blocked out nicely.
First I laid it out and smoothed it into shape, then I pinned the top edge, followed by the bottom edge, and lastly the picot points.  I did have to adjust mosaic curl on the top edge as I was pinning out the picots, and also the bottom edge, just to even things out.

Pattern:  Trinus Shawl by Ambah O’Brien 
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment