Sunday, June 6, 2021

Aqueous Shawl - Broken Arrow Mosaic Section 1 Done

 

I have finished Garter Section 2, Broken Arrow Section 1, and part of Garter Section 3.  I figured out that my extra stitch was on the second part, after the marker, which made working the mosaic section easy, I just had to take the extra stitch into account at the end of the right side rows and the beginning of the wrong side rows.  I marked up the pattern as I worked it.  I also figured out that the extra stitch is probably a pattern error, not mine.  I have the correct stitch count at row 16, and rows 18 and 20 both have 2 increases, so that gives you 72 stitches, which is what I have.  I’m making notes of all the errors I find and will pass them on to the designer.  I think I am the first person to knit this, other than the designer, as there are only 2 projects on Ravelry, including mine.

Pattern:  Aqueous Depths in Motion Shawl by Crystal Lee Day 
Yarn:  Magpie Fibers Swanky DK
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment