Monday, February 15, 2021

Arrowhead Shawl - Cast On & Month One Done

Sometime around the beginning of the month I also cast on my Jimmy Beans Shawl of the Month Club Shawl.  I was feeling a need for a simple project and this one filled the bill, and having recently finished the shawl from last year, I had a set of needles that were the right size with nothing on them.  I’ve done these shawls for the past two years, but I have always waited until I have all of the yarn and then I blast the shawl out in a few weeks.  This year I decided to try a different approach - to work the shawl each month, as the yarn comes.  So, here is the first month.  A nice simple pattern, although some folks were apparently over-thinking it and got themselves confused.

I chose ChiWei’s Choice for my color palette.  The first color is Modern Fair Isle.

Pattern:  Arrowhead Shawl by ChiWei Ranck
Yarn:  Madelintosh Tosh Merino Light + Tweed
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment