Saturday, February 6, 2021

Box of Chocolates - Clue 4 Done

 

I also finished up Clue 4 of Box of Chocolates.  I did have a false start and had to rip back, but once I got myself sorted and understood the pattern it went smoothly.  She only has written instructions for the lace, which I really don’t care for, so I sketched out the lace on graph paper to try to figure out which option I wanted to knit.  I also wait and see the pictures in the spoiler thread.  So far I’ve been sticking with Pattern B.  I’m not one for markers, but I do place the additional ones that are called for in the pattern.  I tried it without, and that is what got me into trouble on the first go of this clue.  As an aside, I do place markers when working Larissa Brown’s patterns - they are essential - but most of the time I do no use markers, or life lines.

Pattern:  Box of Chocolates MKAL by Hilary Latimer
Yarn:  Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment