Monday, February 15, 2021

Observatory MKAL - Clue 6 and 7 Done


Somehow I managed to skip clue 6 and went straight to clue 7 in my blog posts, so I’m updating this one to include both.  The top picture is clue 6.  This one had more of the “shooting stars”.  I picked a light amber/copper bead for these.
This is clue 7.  The biggest challenge of this clue was deciding on the beads for the final section of shooting stars.  I knew that I didn’t have enough of the light amber/copper beads that I had been using.  I ended up with some berry lined amber beads.  They have a subtler color than the others, they pick up the purple.  It will be interesting to see how this ends, as I don’t have very much of my color D left at this point.

Pattern:  Observatory MKAL by Larissa Brown
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment