I finished up my third Camp Loopy project this past weekend. I ended up doing 11.5 repeats of the lace chart total on the arms and then finishing off the sleeves with a couple of rows of garter stitch to help prevent curling. I did not do any increases or decreases on the sleeves. I tried the pullover on last night and it fits like a dream and the yarn feels wonderful. Of course the back of this pullover is more interesting than the front.
I cast on extra stitches at the beginning so I could make it more symmetric, centered the lace design on the sleeves and did the entire lace chart on the sleeves.
Pattern: Bloomsbury by Svetlana Volkova
Yarn: madelinetosh tosh vintage in Clematis
Needle: US 7 (4.5 mm) and US 6 (4.0 mm)