Saturday, August 24, 2013

Watership Down - Clue 3 Done

Clue 3 of the latest Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along - Watership Down - came out last night.  It was a short one and I easily finished it before I went to bed, but waited until this morning so I could get a decent shot.


Project:  Watership Down by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Selene in Insecta
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

When I came back downstairs I had to take a picture of my two cats crashed on my daybed.
Fred (on the right) has pretty much taken up residence in that spot.  Jasmine (on the left) has lots of places she likes to sleep, but has staked out the other end of the daybed.  This puts her between me and my husband (he has a leather recliner out of the shot on the left), so she can get lots of scritches.  As you can tell, the daybed is my center of operations for all things knitting and crochet.  The little project bag on the back holds my Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month. And the little red stack to the left of that are my iPad, a notebook and my Kindle.  There are also eye glasses and a set of crochet hooks to the left of those.  And my computer in the foreground.  Everything I need close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment