Saturday, August 24, 2013

Open Eye Tunic - Eight repeats of the Eyelet Chart Done

I finished another 4 repeats of the eyelet chart on my Open Eye Tunic today with skein 2.  I had to start skein 3 one row early because I am switching yarns at the edge and have to make the colors match when I do the switch.  I really should be working on my August Crochet Blocks but I am having too much fun with this project.  The lace pattern is pretty easy to memorize as well as execute, even with the decreases on the wrong side.  And the rows are short and the whole thing just moves along quite quickly, and before you know it you've done another repeat of the chart.

Pattern:  Open Eye Tunic by Deborah Helmke (Interweave Knits, Summer 2013)
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Electric Blue Flame
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment