Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pathways - Block 2 Done

I ended up home from work again today.  Another migraine.  It has been a bad month for them.  This one was more nausea than headache, so I decided to finish the second Pathways block.  Crochet seems to help keep my mind off my stomach.

Pattern:  Pathways by Donna Kay Lacey, July 2012 Block, Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club
Yarn:  Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Clay and Sky
Hook:  2.75 mm

This finishes up the last of the Tinsel Toes blocks that I have in my stash.  Now I have to lay them out and start sewing.  Next up, the Pashmi blocks.  I have three in my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you are ailing again. I've been on my own headache cycle for the past month or so, so I can empathize. Wishing you a pain-free tomorrow.

    ~Erin S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Today was better, as long as I avoided fluorescent lights. Even a short exposure was enough to make me feel ill.

      Delete